Invoice Tool to save your time to focus on best workTry Free Today - No credit card required. Cancel anytime
Welcome to the Cloudbooks Blog
Category Archives: Product Updates
Add Multiple Contacts to One Client in CloudBooks – New Feature
You can now add multiple contacts to one client. This is much requested feature:
Step by Step Instructions
Go to the “Clients” tab
You will be brought to a list of your Clients
Click on the client of your choice
Under the “Contacts” section there is a little blue (+) that says “Add new contact”
Click on that link
Enter your secondary contact’s information (email is required)
There is no limit to how many contacts you can add to a client
Click “Save” when you’re finished
Get paid easier with Stripe
Get paid easier with Stripe
CloudBooks is always looking for easier ways to make running your small business the best way—and a big part of that is helping you get paid faster.
I think you heard about Stripe they’re making big waves in the online payment world, they make it simpler than ever before for small businesses to collect payments online. They are one of our featured payment gateways..
Here are a few ways Stripe streamlining the way you collect online payments: 1) With Stripe, there’s no need for a merchant account. This means you can get set-up and start collecting payments in just few minutes.
2) Stripe takes care of everything involved in the process: you can process one-time credit card transactions or set your clients up on recurring billing. Your earnings are directly transferred to your bank account on a 7-day rolling basis.
3) Stripe’s pricing is transaction-based. You only pay Stripe when you make money. Pricing is set at a competitive 2.9% and $0.30 per successful transaction for Canadian and US businesses. Pricing is set at 2.4% and 24c in the UK and Ireland. No set up fees. No hidden fees.
4) Your clients never have to leave CloudBooks to pay you. Clients view their invoice online, click to pay, enter their credit card information and they’re done. It’s that simple.
You can set up a Stripe account directly from your CloudBooks account. Here’s how:
1. Log into your CloudBooks account.
2. Click on the ‘Settings’ link in the top right corner of your screen.
3. Click on the ‘Online Payments’ tab.
4. Check mark on stripe option
5. Enter your details to sign up for a Stripe Account.
6. Click ‘Authorize Access’ to this Account when finished.
7. You will be redirected back to CloudBooks and your Stripe account will be enabled.
You are now ready to accept credit card payments online. When your client views an invoice they should see a ‘Pay Now’ button which will allow them to enter the credit card details.
Questions for Stripe? Contact their team at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their support page.