6 E-Mail Marketing Tool You Should be Using
If we talk about why email marketing still works so the answer is it’s an easy way to reach mobile customers and it’s an effective way to keep your customer updated.
And here I will say email marketing has become an essential part of business, email provides you the most direct line of communication for conversion to sales. Email continues to be one of the most targeted and valuable channels if you know how to use it. But a lot of email marketers sort of stumble into the field, which makes it crucial to know where to find all the help you need for success.
Check out these recommended email marketing tools to keep your customer update into the Digital Age.
1. Email Insights empowers marketers. It is becoming increasingly difficult to get a user’s inbox attention. Email marketers are dealing with more competition and smaller screens. Now, with Email Insights, marketers can set up email watch-lists based on their competition, user personas that they are trying to reach, or any other email newsletters of interest. Email Insights’ reports give marketers the data needed to create better-performing email campaigns.
2. EmailFinder Before sending Cold mail you must be looking for a valid email address. EmailFinder just solves this problem. Email finder just simply take the name and organization domain to figure out valid email, which can then be used for cold emailing. This is great for reaching potential sales leads, investors, donors, and other key decision-makers.
3. Autosend sends event-based emails, sms, and push messages to web and mobile app users. With Autosend, you can quickly setup and send automated messages that users will get when they hit certain goals and events in your web or native mobile app.
Autosend is a simple all-in-one tool that helps you automate your user messaging with WYSIWG email creation, A/B testing, analytics and more. Perfect for user onboarding, customer service, email marketing, and more. Made for marketers, startups, and non-technical users.
4. Nudgespot helps small businesses owner to interact with their customer via emails, SMS and push notifications. It’s easier than SendGrid or Mandrill.
How does it work? Send events just like you do with Google Analytics or Mixpanel, specify when you’d like to trigger emails, and use our composer to create your message. The messages will get triggered automatically when the criteria are met. Change trigger conditions, message body, delivery channel or delivery schedules, any time, without any code change.
5. Sendicate Finding an easy-to-use newsletter service certainly has its challenges. Sendicate is Simple app designed to make sending simple. This is an email marketing app that tries to make it as simple to write and send an email newsletter, as it is to send one email to your friend. Sendicate drives more engagement and conversions with the simplest and easiest email app on the market. Sending emails will never be the same again.
6. Guubie is an automated email marketing platform with low cost for startups, which allow startups to send targeted emails based on users’ behavior just like Amazon does, including responsive landing pages to generate leads and responsive email campaign to engage with your users or customers. Currently this app running in beta version you can sign up and get started with Guubie.